Spectacular South Africa
10 Days/ 9 Nights Spectacular South Africa
Destination: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn – Knysna – George – Johannesburg –Sun City – Mabula- Johannesburg
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport.
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Game Drive in Mabula
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified English guide.
- South Africa Visa
Day 1: Cape Town. Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Cape Town - City Tour. After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour.
You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour. Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour.
This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 4: Cape Town – Robben Island. After Breakfast, transfer for a trip to Robben Island. Relax and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure with transport. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Cape Town – Knysna. After breakfast you will transfer to Knysna. Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it.
Evening, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 6: Knysna –Oudtshoorn – Knysna. After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry.
Arrive and in the afternoon enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah.Enjoy tour of the Cango Caves - In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Knysna – George - Johannesburg - Sun City. After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by our representative for a transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at Hotel
Day 8: Sun City – Mabula. After breakfast transfer to Mabula. Arrive and check in and later you will leave for afternoon game drive.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9: Mabula – Johannesburg. Enjoy morning game drive. After breakfast depart for Johannesburg. On arrival you will leave for a Gold Reef Citytour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel.Overnight at hotel
Day 10: Johannesburg. After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home. END OF SERVICE.
- Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing forSouth Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuitity
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The above prices are subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation and services at the time of processing the reservation.
- The quote is based on the above hotels and any change will impact the cost. Long week-ends & school holidays in SA may attract a supplement.
- The check-in time is 1430 hrs and check out time is 1030 hrs. Early check-in or a late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
- Full day vehicle is 8-9 hrs and half – day is 4-5 hrs. On the Garden Route the vehicle is available for 10-12 hrs. Any extra hours required may not be allowed and is purely on request and will be charged for.
- The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure a more pleasurable services.
- Any unutilised entrances/sightseeing is non-refundable.
- The prices may change, due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or govt. levies / duties, without notice. It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon.